The management policy covers sustainability, value and excellent staff interaction, and is equally aimed at business partners. All employees believe in the benefits of a management system which is tailored to the company, consisting of a quality management and environmental management system.
We derive our management policy from the quality and environmental principles of the international standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Specifically, we have determined the following principles:
- Our quality and environmental policy is an important element of the corporate philosophy.
- ewe/FM is committed to a high standard of quality and environmental awareness in all areas.
- The quality of our products and services is guided by the requirements of our customers.
- Customer satisfaction is our ultimate objective and customer service is a vital part of our daily work.
- We continually strive to improve in relation to quality and the environment.
- Every employee is responsible for the quality of his or her own work.
- Through relevant basic and further training, we promote the quality, environmental and responsibility awareness of our employees.
- Through teamwork, we guarantee quality throughout the entire process chain.
- Suppliers and external partners are included in our management policy.
- We are committed to compliance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements. Clear communication with residents and authorities is second nature to our company.